Apollo Mobile Phone Stand
Our Apollo Mobile Phone Stand is made from solid polished brass and aluminium components, derived from vintage machine parts. The design of the asymmetrical base was inspired by the various UFOs that crash-landed their ways onto the covers of 1950s science fiction magazines.
- Polished brass and aluminium construction
- Made using traditional methods and hand tools
15.2cm W x 12.7cm D x 17.8cm H
Geneva Tablet Stand
When the Machine Age boldly collides with 21st century technology, you get the Geneva Tablet Stand. An enlarged version of a 1910 Swiss watchmaker's tool, this stand supports your devices on polished brass clamps and aluminium body. Features a slot for the charging cord for your tablet or phone.
- Polished brass and cast aluminium
- Individually fabricated by hand using traditional tools and techniques
- Two sizes available
Regular - 17.6cm
Large - 20.3cm
Radio City Microphone Mobile Phone Stand
A mash of old and new, our Microphone Stand evokes the era of 1940s showbiz in a flourish of polished cast aluminium. Based on the seminal microphone of the time, this base supports a range of device sizes (including small tablets) and features a slot for charging cables. Bring retro appeal to your desk.
- Solid cast polished aluminium
- Slot for charging cable
- Crafted using traditional tools and techniques
- Individually hand finished
7.3cm W x 7.3cm D x 17.8cm H