Sabi Natural Jute RugRegular price 30.00
Showcasing the natural character of jute, our Sabi natural jut rug braided from thick strands carefully chosen for their slubs, spools and golden-blonde shading. Interweaving strands produce rich variations that are unique to each rug.
Crafted from the durable fibres of the jute plant, our rug displays jute's rich texture, to create a hardwearing and attractive rug.
- Masterfully woven and knotted from thick strands of jute
- Jute's natural patterns create rich texture and organic highlights and lowlights
- Finished with bound edges and end fringes
- Given the rug's natural material, slight variations in shading and size are inherent to the design
- Suitable for high-traffic areas
- To prolong the life of the rug we recommend the use of a rug pad
- Avoid direct sunlight and heat to prevent premature fading
- 100% jute
W60cm L230cm (Runner)