WWII Altimeter Mantel Clock - BlackRegular price 119.00
Based on altimeters from World War II combat aircraft, our clock features a rugged shape punctuated with stout brass screws. The outer dial shows the time, while an authentic, remnant sub-dial designed to inspire the imagination marks altitude per thousand feet; the hands were designed to be easily seen, even when descending rapidly from 30,000 feet.
- Crafted of cast, machined aluminium and brass
- Features clear convex glass for ease or reading
- Stands on sturdy black iron base
- Individually hand made and hand finished
- Uses AA battery (not included)
17.7cm W x 24.1cm H